- Deposits are down-payments on tattoos -- they go toward the tattoo.
- Deposits are not refundable.
- We require 7 days+ notice to reschedule a tattoo otherwise we require another deposit.
- Deposits can be paid in cash or card. We prefer cash when you pay your balance. Tips should be paid directly to the artist and cash is preferred for that too.
There are options when scheduling
Option1: Two Visits (Consultation First)
This is the most common way.
Make an appointment for a free consultation.
Come to the studio in-person to work with the artist to decide size, placement and design. You can expect to see a rough sketch and review reference pictures. You’ll also get an estimate for the time and cost of the tattoo.
If you decide to make a tattoo appointment, you’ll leave a $100 deposit in person and schedule the appointment. Cash is preferred.
Option 2: One Visit (Tattoo on your First Visit)
This way is ideal collectors who prefer to leave details to the artists, or for out-of-town visitors, and those with very busy schedules or long commutes.
Send information about your tattoo via email. The artist needs to know:
Where on your body the tattoo will be.
Very roughly what size (in inches or cm) you expect the tattoo to be.
What you would like as the subject of your tattoo.
Any specific images that the artist should reference when doing the design.
Any preferences for color or style.
We'll share a time and price estimation via email.
You’ll be invoiced for a $100 deposit which you can pay by credit card.
We’ll schedule your tattoo appointment.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policies
Your deposit is your commitment to be tattooed and is not refundable.
- If you cancel your appointment, your deposit will not be refunded.
- However, if the shop cancels your appointment, or if the shop wants to reschedule and cannot find a good time for you, your deposit will be returned to you.
- If you must reschedule, please do so more than 7 calendar days before your appointment. If you must reschedule within 7 days of your appointment, you will need to make another deposit.
The Day of Your Tattoo Appointment
- When you arrive for your tattoo appointment, the artist will have the design completed. You’ll have an opportunity to give feedback on the design and can discuss any tweaks.
- You’ll be charged based on the actual time spent on the tattoo (rates vary by artist). Time is rounded to the nearest quarter hour of tattoo time. You’ll pay your balance (less the deposit) in person.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes, be hydrated, and eat something before your appointment. If your skin is dry, moisturize for a few days before your tattoo.
- If you are sensitive to pain, consider numbing cream which is available online and at some tattoo shops.
Shop Address / Directions
June Jung Art is located at:
4666 York Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA